Meharry Medical Group is offering all three available vaccinations—Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson. Vaccines are given Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in our Alumni Hall and also Monday- Friday 8 a.m. -5 p.m. in the Meharry Medical Group Clinics.
For an appointment, call 615.327.6348 or click here to make an appointment online
Anyone 6-months-old or older is eligible for vaccination. Meharry is administering the vaccine to patients in our Meharry Medical Group clinics and to community members.
The vaccines are safe and effective, and we urge you to protect yourselves, your families and your community by this one simple act. CLICK HERE for additional information.
CLICK TO OPEN A PDF OF THE CAMPUS MAP for parking and vaccine clinic location.
CLICK HERE FOR THE COVID-19 Vaccination CONSENT FORM (English) or CLICK HERE FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINATION CONSENT FORM (SPANISH). If you have the ability to download, print and complete the form, bringing it with you will save time on the day of your visit.
Health and Safety Information
The health and safety of patients, physicians and staff at Meharry Medical Group (MMG) is our highest priority. To ensure this, we have taken the below steps.
· Increased cleaning protocols for common areas, high traffic areas, and high touch surfaces according to CDC guidelines.
Patients and Visitors:
· Screened for COVID-19 at entrance to clinics including a touchless temperature check and screening questionnaire.
· Required to wear a face mask at all times during visit and provided at entrance if do not present with one.
· Waiting area seating spaced and marked appropriately and clear barriers installed at registration and check-in to promote social distancing.
· If screen positive or actively positive, are quarantined in a dedicated examination room.
· Provided the option to be seen virtually using telemedicine technology.
MMG Physicians and Staff:
· Wear masks and goggles or face shields at all times.
· Wash hands frequently.
· If exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, are immediately evaluated to determine whether it’s safe to stay at work. If not, are quarantined at home.
· Stay at home if sick or had close contact with a person with COVID-19.
· Are tested for COVID-19 as needed according to protocols and if positive, quarantined at home until safe to return to work.
We look forward to serving your healthcare needs and together lets “Respect and Protect” each other.