Telehealth is the use of live videoconferencing to let you interact with your Meharry provider. By connecting with you virtually via a highly safe and private platform (using a smartphone, tablet or computer with internet connection, webcam, microphone and speaker) we can provide the same quality of care you’ve come to expect in our clinics.
It’s Simple, Easy to use, and it can be done from the comfort of your home.
How It Works
Computer (w/ mic, speaker and camera)
- If you have a valid email address on file, prior to your appointment, you will receive an activation email with instructions.
- Note: The latest version of Google Chrome is recommended for best performance and experience.
- 15 mins prior to your scheduled Telehealth appointment, a member of our clinical support staff will call to confirm your Telehealth activation, assist if needed, and connect you virtually.
- Prior to your appointment, you will receive an SMS/TEXT message with a secure link to join your virtual Telehealth appointment.
- 15 mins prior to your visit, a member of the clinical support staff will call to confirm, assist if needed, and connect you virtually.
Schedule an Appointment Today!