The Meharry Medical Group Mental Health Clinic provides mental health services including initial assessments and ongoing care for mental health disorders. The clinic’s providers include board-certified psychiatrists available to meet your needs.
Our team comes from diverse backgrounds and uses evidence-based, culturally sensitive, treatment options to meet your mental health needs. Our team includes psychiatrists, resident physicians, registered nurses, licensed professional counselors, licensed alcohol and drug addiction counselors, licensed master social workers and other professional staff who understand and respect the need for privacy and confidentiality.
We also provide comprehensive care for individuals with various substance use disorders and drug addictions. Walk-ins and indigent patients without insurance are welcome.
- 935 21st Avenue North Nashville, TN 37208
- Office Hours
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Psychiatric evaluation and treatment of children, adolescents and adults for outpatient treatment of:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bipolar and Depressive Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and other Stressor-Related Disorders
- Disruptive, Impulse-Control and Conduct Disorders
- Personality Disorders and Other Mental Disorders