Established in 1971, the Lloyd C. Elam Mental Health Center provides mental health services including initial assessments and ongoing care for mental health disorders. The center’s providers include board-certified psychiatrists available to meet your needs.
Our team comes from diverse backgrounds and uses evidence-based, culturally sensitive, treatment options to meet your mental health needs. Our team includes psychiatrists, resident physicians, registered nurses, licensed professional counselors, licensed alcohol and drug addiction counselors, licensed master social workers and other professional staff who understand and respect the need for privacy and confidentiality.
We also provide comprehensive care for individuals with various substance use disorders and drug addictions. Walk-ins and indigent patients without insurance are welcome.
- 2000 Albion Street Nashville, TN 37208
- Office Hours
Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Inpatient and IOP Admissions
Main Line (information only)
- Inpatient Services for Pregnant and Recently Postpartum Women (RAINBOW)
- Women’s Co-Occurring Inpatient Treatment
- Men’s Co-Occurring Inpatient Treatment
- Adolescent Substance Use Disorders Outpatient Treatment
- HIV & Hepatitis C Outreach and Testing (Project COPE and REACH)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid Use Disorders
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- Outpatient Treatment (OP)